Become a #GirlHero
The #GirlHero giving circle is a community of empowered women (and men) who are championing and investing in the lives of girls around the world to become leaders and changemakers. Your gift of $5,000 or more, per year, to Girl Up, enters you into this exclusive community that fosters female comradery in our fight for gender equality – for every girl, everywhere.
Becoming our #GirlHero means giving a girl the skill-set necessary to be a part of the next generation of female leaders. It means helping a girl build a movement, lobby policymakers, mobilize her peers, generate dialogue and raise funds to support girls. It means giving her the confidence to stand up, speak out and take action on behalf of girls – with impact resonating from right in her own school and community, to across the nation and around the world. Far and wide a #GirlHero giving circle member’s reach is vast and impactful. For those who stand with us in this movement, there is no rest until we achieve equal rights for every girl. Because when girls rise, we all rise.
- Access and introduction to a powerhouse network of inspiring women and girls.
- A specialty keepsake piece designed by Girl Up and correspondence with our team throughout the year.
- A tool-kit with materials to learn and speak about all things Girl Up, including tips on hosting Girl Up events.
- A quarterly newsletter to keep you up to speed with all the exciting events, news and impact happening in the Girl Up community.
- Exclusive invitations to Girl Up and UN Foundation events, including our Leadership Summit’s Partner & Investor Collective & a complementary VIP ticket to our annual #GirlHero Awards luncheon and so much more!
Girl Up Investor Spotlight
We are extremely grateful to our investors who have helped lay the foundation of sustainability through their continued support of Girl Up and our girl leaders around the world.
- Angelica Fuentes
- Susan Sherrerd
- Anu and Naveen Jain
- Akila and S Somasegar
- Judith McGrath
- Jacquelyn and Greg Zehner
- Mark Towery and Formation Brands
- Sophie and Arthur Brody